Electric Roti Maker Chapati Maker
Connect the cord to the wall socket. A neon lamp will light up, indicating supply of electric current to the roti maker. Wait till the light automatically goes off. The unit is now ready for use. The temperature will be automatically maintained by the thermostat, and the light will glow accordingly.
If needed, use oil only when the Roti Khakaraa Maker is hot and ready for use. Ensure the oil left on the surface on both plates is wiped out by a damp cloth, while the machine is hot.
Prepare the dough of about an inch in diameter. Flatten the balls slightly. Place a dough ball slightly away from center towards back of the bottom plate.
Close the upper plate and gently press down the handle. Open the upper plate after a few seconds. The dough has been rolled in to the shape of a Roti.
The Chapati Maker can easily make tasty rotis (chapatis), khakaraas, papads etc in a few seconds. It has been designed to save your time and energy in the kitchen. The Roti Maker makes uniform rotis which are soft and remain hot for a long time.
Features of Roti Maker machines:
- Roti maker rolls and cooks chapattis in few seconds
- It saves efforts, time and cooking oil
- Non-stick plates cooking reduces calories
- Its temperature can be controlled by Thermostat
- It works on 230/240 V AC, 50 Hz
- It consumes the power 900 Watts
- Roti-maker has a stainless steel body
- It can be an excellent gift Item
- It has a great utility in types of households