No Products in the Cart
Brand: Global Bikes
Publisher: Global Bikes
Details: Ideal for 7-12 Years Kids, stylish design with neon shades, sports design for street riding, steel rims, quality tubeless tyres for smooth and stable ride, full chain cover and side training wheels to protect your kids, water bottle to keep fresh drinking water. Please note that the box contains all the parts of the bicycle with 70% assembled & remaining 30% to be assembled by customer. Please get the item assembled under expert guidance.
Package Dimensions: 33.5 x 23.6 x 7.9 inches
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|